Saturday, July 11, 2009

I-I-I-I-I'm not guilty!

As the poll started last Thursday keeps going, we decided to visit another pig suspect of releasing into the world the AH1N1 Pandemia, also known as the Swine Flu. We got into an old fashioned farm and we met this famous pig with a speech problem.

"So," we asked, "there are some serious accusations about you being responsible for the Swine Flu."

"Le-le-le-let's be co-co-co-correct about this. It's called the AH1N1 flu, some just call it H1N1. To name it 'Swine Flu' is hurtful and mis-mis-mis-misleading."

"Uh. We never thought you were of the political kind of pig."

"I-I-I-I've around for quite a whi-whi-while. I just have to stand on my own."

"Anyway, we heard you had the Swine-- the AH1N1 yourself, am I right?"

"I-I-I-I just had the c-c-c-common flu, but my friends didn't take it right."

"Such friends, uh?"

"You just have no clue", and the poor pig looked real bummed down.

"So, you're saying that this pandemia is not your fault-- but the polls are pointing you as one of the toughest candidates."

"Polls?"

"Of course, that's how people decide things these days. If they think you're guilty, then you're guilty."

"Hmph!"

"Anyway, how is this situation affecting your career?"

"W-w-w-well, there's current talk of a remake of this movie hit of mine's, 'Porky's', it was quite the thing in the 80's."

"Uh-- That movie wasn't about you--"

"Of course it was. I was this guy who liked this girl and--"

"Sorry pal, we ran out of time! Th-th-th-that's all folk!"

"H-h-h-h-hey! You're mocking me!"

"Oh, was that politically incorrect?"

Sure we were mocking him! Now, stay tuned for the next interview as we get closer and closer to the end of the Swine Flu poll. And if you haven't voted yet, VOTE NOW!


Get your own Poll!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...