Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Very Important Message!

The entire team of "Such Friends" is here, you better pay attention to what they have to say!



Comics All Too Real proudly presents their first video ever!  Yes, it's the first, the very first one, and it came right on time for the holiday season.  We will play some more with the lights next time, but for now, this will do.

We want to thank you for visiting and sharing this space that is devoted to things that are fun, shiny and super-heroic, if we made you smile just once, our mission is fulfilled.  Here's a big cyber hug on our part (me and the toys, yeah!), wishing you a very joyful Christmas by the side of the people you love and a New Year devoted to all things that make you happy.

Cheers!

11 comments:

CMarie said...

Good one, Chris!! I really liked it!! And CAtR did make me smile... mission acomplished!!

Merry Christmas to you, your loved ones and, of course, the action figures!

FotoMorfo said...

CATR Congratulations for your fist home video. And Happy new years.

Christian Zamora said...

Thanks a lot to the both of you, guys! I plan on having a lot of fun with my new toys. :)

Dr. Zaius said...

Ha! That video is awesome! Merry Christmas, ComicsAllTooReal's Chris! ;o)

Christian Zamora said...

Thanks a lot, Doctor!

LissBirds said...

Someone's having a lot of fun with their JLI figures. :)

Christian Zamora said...

Heehee, you bet, Liss.
I would have done already a new strip, but I'm kinda distracted with the holidays :)

FotoMorfo said...

Feliz Año Nuevo.

Christian Zamora said...

Gracias! Igualmente!

Sea-of-Green said...

You need to do more videos! :-)

Christian Zamora said...

You bet! I also need to do some posting! With my computer fried and my head elsewhere, I really really need some focus.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...