Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Such Friends - Prequel: I'm the Leader!

In celebration of my birthday and the gift I'm about to receive (a bunch of JLI action figures thanks to eBay), Comics All Too Real gladly presents this new segment called "Such Friends". In a blend of toys, comic book, tv shows and stars galore, we'll follow the adventures of the Justice League International most of us loved so badly.

If you're too young, you might not get the jokes, so I highly recommend you get the JLI trade paperbacks and enjoy the funniest run on the Justice League ever. Yeah. It was funny.

Enjoy!










4 comments:

Stephen R. said...

This is a dead on hilarious! What is it about Guy Gardner that just makes me laugh at the mere sight of him? Love that!

Christian Zamora said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. :) Guy Gardner is an acquired taste for most of us. I used to hate him back in the day, then I started loving to hate him. And that's the deepest I can go, lol.

Unknown said...

Funny!

Happy Birthday!

Christian Zamora said...

Thank you, Jeve!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...