I won! I won!
Almost two months ago, SEO Charlie, one of my teachers at the Universidad Interamericana, gave me and the rest of the class this challenge: The one who gets the most followers on Twitter, will get this amazing book named "SEO - Cómo triunfar en buscadores" (something like "SEO - How to succeed in web search engines").
The class wasn't that big (we were just 7 students) and not all of us did participate, still, I won and that's simply great.
If you're still curious, these are the results:
1. CATR's Chris: 251 Followers http://twitter.com/catrschris
2. Gerald: 83 Followers http://twitter.com/fotomorfo
3. Cesar: 26 Followers http://twitter.com/cesarblanco
4. Marianella: 23 Followers http://twitter.com/nelaarias
5. Daniela: 17 followers http://twitter.com/danimose
Thanks a lot to all of you who supported me on this project. I will think of you all when I enjoy this amazing book. (Geez! I'm such a geek!)