Friday, February 12, 2010

The Phantom Menace was worse than my son hanging himself in the bathroom


No, I don't have a son, the closest thing I have is an insufferable cat with a lousy sense of direction; still, I ran into this "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace" review and I liked it so badly that I had to share it with you, guys. By the way, the guy who supposedly hung himself was the reviewer's son-- his words, not mine.

The review is a little bit old. Yes, the Phantom Menace hit the theaters in 1999 if I recall correctly that lousy date in the movies, but the fan trauma still remains. A disappointment that ran for 3 movies, each time tearing apart the hope for something better.

I loved the review's tone and I hope you like it as much as I did. It certainly is better than the movie itself.



If you liked the review, there are more parts of it available on Youtube. Go hunt them down and kill them all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...