Thursday, August 21, 2008

Milk is my Kryptonite


Comics All Too Real's staff suspected the truth and we ran a very thorough poll to find out which member of the Justice League of America was lactose intolerant. His name has finally been unveiled: The Flash!

"I can eat real fast and my body processes most of it normally, except for milk. I've tried, but more than once I've had to leave in a hurry. You know, the blur behind me isn't always made of after images of my costume." The Flash blushed a little and tried to lighten the conversation "So, you expect me to die in the current Final Crisis?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jajaja, te quedó muy bien la ilustración. :D

Christian Zamora said...

Gracias! No se nota, pero le pegué la foto de la boca de Hiro (de Heroes) del anuncio que hizo para Got Milk :D

Sea-of-Green said...

LOL! That's hilarious! :-)

Christian Zamora said...

Ask the Flash, he's not laughing at all. :o

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...