Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Twitter Super-Challenge!


The entire staff of Comics All Too Real (that being me) got a real challenge in class. Out of a group of people/students, the one who gets the most Twitter Followers, will win this amazing SEO (Search Engine Optimization) book called "SEO - Cómo triunfar en buscadores", which means something like "SEO - How to succeed in web search engines" (or something like that). Anyway, this book is supposed to have the most updated information on the field, so, it would come in handy.

So, I humbly ask you to stalk-- er, follow me on this fun tool that is Twitter. Just click on my link and follow me if you have an account, or just create one and do so. This is the link: http://twitter.com/CATRsChris

If I win, I promise you something old, something new and something borrowed. Or just more posts and the joy of having helped me.

Cheers!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Pues espero que te lo ganes, porque si es asi espero mas que me lo pases, ;p

Christian Zamora said...

Ah, sí, con gusto te lo presto cuando lo tenga :)

The Comic Book Listings Blog! said...

I'm in! I'll follow your twitter.
http://twitter.com/Comics4Sale

Christian Zamora said...

Thanks a lot for adding me to your Twitter. I added you to mine as well.

And so far, I'm at the head of the class. That book is going to be mine. Mine!

FoldedSoup said...

I don't Twitter... but the Roller Girl does. She's added you (@kat_ekizm) and will be your stalker.

Christian Zamora said...

Thanks a lot to you and to Kat, FoldedSoup! So far,numbers are great. I told the professor that he could be putting my name into that book already.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...