Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Joker Threatens Movie Viewers


Earlier today, we got an anonymous letter with a little note in a Joker card that demanded us to publish it or else… We're too happy to be alive so we published it in its entirety. Read it at your own risk.

With the imminent showing of 'Batman: The Dark Knight', I am forced to address all of you, people about to die. That movie not only shows a non-thin version of myself, with a smile that doesn't cover half of my face, but it lacks my name, the name of the true hero, in its title. It could have been named 'Joker: The Killing Joke', or 'Joker Laughs Last', or simply 'Joker Kicks Batman's @$$', but no, we got the regular unfunny title. Why oh why? This is the last insult to the biggest icon of Gotham City. Who's killed more people than me? Who? Who????? I demand some recognition and if I'm getting none, I'll have my payback. In the meanwhile, let me tell you a joke: A batman walks into a bar holding a little robin by the hand. Then, a joker gets into the place and sets little robin on fire. What's the name of the bar? Kentucky Fried Robin! Nya-hahahahahaha!

Okay, I'm out of subject and I've ranted long enough. Here's the deal. You go see the movie, you die. It's as simple as that. There are no free passes into the movie and no one will get out alive. That's a promise and you know I like to joke but I don't lie, otherwise I'd be the Liar and that just wouldn't be funny.

Watch out, Batman lovers, the joke will be on you!

Your friend,

DJ
(Dah Jokah!)

2 comments:

Sea-of-Green said...

LOL! Good stuff, you guys. Watch your backs! ;-)

Christian Zamora said...

Thanks a lot, Sea of Green. This Joker guy is a weird guy. We're pretty scared, actually.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...