Brainiac is certain humans are basically stupid, that's why he doesn't try too hard whenever he wants to take over the world. He designed this riddle and he's certain no human can solve it.
Let's prove him wrong!
It goes like this:
We have 5 houses in 5 different colors. In each one, it lives a person with a different nationality. Each owner drinks a different beverage, smokes a different brand of cigarettes and has a different mascot.
We have the following clues:
1. The British guy lives in the red house.
2. The Swedish guy has a dog.
3. The Danish guy drinks tea.
4. The green house is on the left of the white one.
5. The owner of the green house drinks coffee.
6. The guy who smokes Pall Mall has a bird.
7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The guy who lives in the house in the middle of them all drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian guy lives in the first house.
10. The guy who smokes Brends lives right next the one who has a cat.
11. The guy who has a horse, lives right next the one who smokes Dunhill.
12. The guy who smokes Bluemasters drinks beer.
13. The German guy smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives right next to the blue house
15. The guy who smokes Brends, has a neighbor who drinks water.
Now, the question is: Who owns the little fish?