Friday, October 31, 2008

She-Hulk Feels Confident

There's only been a couple of days since the voting started to pick which superheroine will be eliminated from the America's Next SuperModel contest. So far, no one has voted against She-Hulk and she thinks no one will.

"Fans adore me. There's been a couple of them who even said they would be supporting me 'til the end, so, I'm quite confident I'll get a free pass into the next episode."

"Is there anything else you'd like to say to the other contestants?"

"Why waste my time?" She said while winking behind her Halloween mask. Of course, no one noticed. We're just assuming. "If I was Emma Bishop I'd worry to go the way of the Dodo. But since I'm not, it's Halloween night." And then, she did a furious impression of the Hulk hitting her chest, a move that didn't look quite furious, but sexy instead.

Check how the contestants performed in their first challenge:
She-Hulk, Barbarella, Emma Bishop and She-Ra
Betty Boop, Huntress, Giselle and Mystique
Zatanna, Red Sonja, Aeon Flux and Squirrel Girl

And vote here:

Get your own Poll!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...